Monday, March 12, 2012

Walgreens Money Maker!


So, even though it was my spring break last week, I've been more busy than if I just had school! Trying to get everything finalized for clinicals in May is actually proving to be a lot more complicated then originally anticipated. *sigh* Anyway, I still have the free Zyrtec from last year, so CVS was not so inviting to me this week...We are running low on things like shampoo and conditioner, body wash, etc - the essentials. So, I passed on even making a list for CVS this week and just quickly ran into Walgreens for the Right Guard body wash deal:

Buy One Get One Free!
Right Guard Total Defense 5 Body Wash 13.5 oz $4.49
Get $1 RR wyb 2, $2 RR wyb 3, or $4 RR wyb 4 (March RR Deal,  thanks iheartwags)

A little while back, there was a printable (coupons.com?) for 3.00 off of 2 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Body Wash, Deodorant, or Anti-Antiperspirant. And like all the wonderful online coupons, it was only available for a short time. Somehow, I managed to print 4 of these- I must've used the computer downstairs as well! Anyway, being as I've been barely getting by for hubby's body wash (he's had to pull out the sample sizes a few times here over the last few months), I was pretty excited. Also, I had 2 $3 RR from last week's money maker (see Biore post), so this deal was absolutely FREE for me and a money maker! Regardless, if you have the correct coupons, and buy 4 bottles, using 2 of the $3/2 coupons, it comes to 2.98 for 4 bottles TOOP and then a 4RR will print at the end!

So, on the way out to my son's soccer game, we pass two Walgreens, so I did it twice (didn't want to clear the shelf at either since I was buying 4 each time)!Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share