Monday, March 12, 2012

Biore Money Maker!

*Please Note* The above deal was done with last week's ad!
Since Biore looked to still actually be on sale (unadvertised?) at my store this week when I made a quick trip in, I decided to go ahead and talk about it even though the Colgate deal is no longer available. I got so busy last week with my "spring break" that I didn't get a third of what I wanted to get done, done!
Anyway, at Walgreens, Biore is Buy One Get One 50% off.  I have been saving my points up on the Biore Rewards program, so I had enough to print off the $5 coupon (and it printed twice like most bricks coupons!). So here's how it works:
Biore Pore Strips & Cleansers are BOGO50% off.
Buy 1 Biore Strips 6 ct for 7.99
Buy 1 Biore Cleanser for 7.99
4.00 automatically deducted for the sale at the end of transaction
Use the Buy one pore strip get any cleanser for free coupon in SS (3/4).
Use the $5 off coupon printed from the rewards program.
Overages WILL apply, so I bought the Colgate Total and used the 75/1 coupon from SS 2/26.
TOOP $1.24 & Received a $3RR for the Colgate!
I did this twice! ;)

Again, I'm not 100% sure it is still on sale this week, as it was marked in my store but I was in a hurry and did not check the dates on the tag. If you don't have the points to get the high dollar coupon, there is a printable out for $1.50 off Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, so if you combined the sale with the SS 3/4 coupon, you would only pay 2.49 for BOTH the cleanser and the pore strips, still a HUGE deal!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share