Monday, March 12, 2012

Get Dolled Up with Old Navy Dresses!


And it's that time again- Old Navy Sample & Share's on Crowdtap! If you haven't yet heard me *talk* about Crowdtap, keep reading and I will let you know all about it (or click the link there and get started!)  I was chosen to participate in the new Get Dolled Up in Old Navy Dresses! sample and share as part of Old Navy's Style Council. This is an awesome program that Old Navy does through a site called Crowdtap. Crowdtap is Secure VIP access to your favorite brands. Inform their decisions, share your ideas and help them spread the word.. So, what exactly does all that mean?! It means people like you and me get to try out new products, give insight, and participate in discussions for companies that are part of Crowdtap. But, back to the matter at hand, Old Navy's new Spring DRESSES!

Maybe it's just me, but there has ALWAYS been something about wearing a dress that makes me feel so feminine and sexy. I don't care if it's just a cotton maxi or a gorgeous gown, I just feel so good when I wear one. So, I was extremely excited to be included in this Sample & Share program and try out the new styles! Last year I ended up with a large selection of my summer wardrobe being skirts and dresses from Old Navy, so I was hoping to update my wardrobe with some more, and I was not disappointed! Of course, I took my bestie with me and since we both are going back to college right now (her for teaching degree, me for nursing degree) and we live an hour away from each other, this is always an AWESOME excuse to get some much needed friend time in. :)

All of the dresses are really gorgeous this year, and there was quite a few this year that are quite dressy. Maybe I hit the season wrong last year, but it seemed like most of them were very casual last year, so I was pleasantly surprised to find dresses that could be considered Easter dresses and career friendly! My girl was looking for a dress that could be worn to a wedding as she has quite a few to attend over the next few months and I was looking for something that would be comfortable and more casual, so we were excited to see both styles!

After trying on MANY styles and cuts, we both found a perfect one for each of us. I ended up with a long green maxi dress and she got a tan flowery print dress with a cute spring cardi!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow made with Smilebox
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share