Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Smurfs and Just Dance 3

Okay, we all grew up with these little blue guys (well, I guess we don't want to leave out Smurfette- gal!), so when the new movie came out, I was excited. But, taking three kids to the movie theatre is simply not in our frugal budget, so we usually wait for it to come out on bluray to watch on our huge LED tv and surround sound! Besides, it's much better when I can pause the movie for them to tinkle ;) So, getting picked to host this party from Crowdtap was awesome! Due to my finals, we actually had to wait to have the party till after it had been out for a bit, but that didn't matter because we all had a great time! We actually mixed it up a little and played Just Dance 3 on the Kinect as well (another party hosted from House Party) and I think everyone had a great time! My younger children attending (ages 3 & 5 really didn't watch the movie, but the older children in the group (7, 11 & 12) really watched the whole thing and I actually enjoyed it as well. It was a really cute and funny movie, great for the whole family! Just Dance 3 was perfect too, it really loosened everything up for everyone at the beginning and got everyone mingling and having fun together. I love doing this stuff! :)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A slideshow design by Smilebox
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share