Saturday, July 16, 2011

Drugstore Totals...July 3rd Week

Okay, so I'm officially behind....Again. But, in my defense (or at least that is what I'm going to keep telling myself!) I've had a lot of school work this summer. I'm sure if I wasn't such a procrastinator, I probably would get things done sooner which would lead to me having more time to do things like write on this blog. But, it's so much more fun to surf the internet for good coupons and chat on the phone with my besties! :P So, here are my drugstore totals for July 3rd sale week!
July 3rd Sale Week
144.68 Subtotal - 135.35 Savings/Coupons 
= 9.33 TOOP
I have had to be a little more creative if I want to use my "store currency" before it expires here lately because I simply just don't need anything (GASP!).  I mean, I don't feel comfortable stockpiling a million boxes of toothpaste.



 CVS
Aussie Mousse
Aussie Shampoo
Hershey's Air Delight Candy Bar
2 Oral B Advantage toothbrushes
2 Oral B Pulsar toothbrushes
3 Mentos Gum packs
1 box of Tampax Pearl Tampons

42.38 Subtotal - 41.40 Savings/Coupons 
= 0.98 TOOP


RiteAid
5 Bags of Tide Stain Release 18 ct
2 Bottles of Shout
1 bottle of Crest Pro-Health mouthwash
2 bottles of Pantene
2 Oral B Advantage  toothbrushes
2 bottles of John Frieda Full Repair
86.06 Subtotal - 77.94 Savings/Coupons 
= 8.12 TOOP





Walgreens 
1 Gillette Fusion Power Razor
2 boxes of Nabisco cookies
1 Laffy Taffy Candy (filler)
16.24 Subtotal - 16.01 Savings/Coupons 
= 0.23 TOOPPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share