I recently was picked on BzzAgent to try out a new program online called Trend Micro SafeSync. So far it seems very cool and useful. It does take a little while to get it all set up but for the peace of mind of keeping all of your files and photos backed up in case of computer disaster.
How can Trend Micro™ SafeSync keep your data secure and easily accessible?
- Syncs data across multiple devices, including desktop computers, iPads, iPhones and Android phones
- Backs up files to the cloud as soon as you save them
- Stores a history of all your file changes and lets you recover past versions
- Allows you to access data from anywhere, anytime with a web-enabled device
- Lets you upload images, stream music and video and view important pictures and documents
- Allows for easy sharing by providing links to your photos, videos and documents
- Makes it simple to post to Facebook, Twitter, and your blog
- Uses Trend Micro 24/7 for virus scanning and file transfer encryption
- Defends your equipment from cyber attack with multiple firewalls
* Try it out for a discount with code BZZ20 *
Protect, access and share your digital files anytime, anyplaceLife brings you many places: children's school events, neighborhood parties, and work conferences. At the same time, you are accumulating digital memories in the form of photos, videos, music, and documents. Trend Micro™ SafeSync connects these two aspects of your life, enabling you to store your files in a safe place you can access from anywhere.
That safe is place is "the cloud," a corner of the Internet that's only available to you and the people you choose to share it with. Because with SafeSync, your files are securely and automatically backed up within moments of you saving them. All you need to retrieve your special memories is a web-enabled device, whether it's a desktop computer, laptop, iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
SafeSync makes it easy to share your files with specified contacts, and post to Facebook, Twitter, or your blog. And you can be sure your information is secure, with virus scanning and file transfer encryption services built into the software. Now how's that for all around peace of mind?