Sunday, June 19, 2011

Baby Shower and....Coupons?!


I wanted to share this because this is one of those times that "before coupons" I would've just run out to the store and bought what I could with my budget. I don't have any babies anymore, so it was fun to see what coupon matchups I could do and what I could get! Being as this was a spur of the moment deal, I was not able to shop the sales as I usually do, but shopping with coupons was better than nothing! I actually printed her registry and then typed the items into the database on southernsavers.com and matched them up before heading up to the store.  Here's what I got with coupons (I did go and buy a few other items at Target like blanket, toy basket, etc):
PUBLIX
Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers (Size 2)
Huggies Sensitive Wipes Tub (64 ct)
Avent BPA Free Dual Pack Bottles (4 oz size)
Avent BPA Free Dual Pack Bottles (9 oz size)
Playtex Premium Nurser with Drop-ins (4 oz size)
Playtex Premium Nurser with Drop-ins (8 oz size)
A&D Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Cream
Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Wash
Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Lotion
Subtotal 59.21 - Savings 32.34 = 26.97 TOOP

This kind of savings is making me think I need to pay more attention to the baby sales and start stocking up on these items...I mean the diapers and wipes after coupons was 5.00 and the A&D ointment was 49 cents! Someone is always having a baby, so it would be nice to be able to just pull from a small stockpile and then be able to go buy a few "fun" and more personal items to go with it! Which of course would be a lot easier if I don't have to spend money on the basics!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share