Wednesday, May 25, 2011

COUPONS!

My best friend introduced me to this new coupon/deal site and I can't help but share as I think this is totally worth doing if you are interested in trying to get harder to find coupons! I've already begun working my way down the list...but here's the idea:

Every week you are supposed to email a company and tell them how much you like their products. You can ask for a coupon or not, its up to you. It's called the "Planning Ahead Project" <---Link to the blog. And here's a link to the spreadsheet with the results. Have fun and be sure to let me know how it turns out for you! :)

*Jif Peanut Butter sent me (2) coupons for 35 cents off each to my mailbox! This frequently goes on sale for 1.99, so each coupon will double at BiLo or Publix, so this makes PB for 1.29 a jar! Not free, but PB is one of those things that doesn't usually have high value coupons, so any coupons are great for me, especially with the summer now in full swing and kids home to eat and snack all day!Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share