Thursday, April 14, 2011

BzzAgent: Covergirl NatureLuxe

Alright, I know I posted about all the "freebie" sites and places to earn money, but there were a few that I wasn't sure exactly how they work. BzzAgent was one of those sites. And I have to say that so far, I've been pretty happy with it! Now, that being said, I don't actually have product in hand yet. But, I couldn't wait to share about it...So, hopefully I will be updating soon with the actual product information!

The first thing I want to share is that BzzAgent is not a "freebie" site. It is a site where you get to earn status and try out new products in order to provide feedback. If you are just looking to score freebies, this probably is not the best site for you. I know just to be included in the Campaigns, you have to do a ton of surveys about yourself (they are quick, but there were like 25 of them!) and then submit product reviews and such voicing your opinion on everything from Walmart (boo!) to your favorite books/authors! And of course, you are supposed to link up your Facebook, Twitter, and Blogs to update and review and share your opinions! But, I love voicing my opinion, so this is no problem for me! All in all, I've been pretty impressed with the website and hope to continue to have Campaigns to participate in.

Secondly, I was picked for the Covergirl NatureLuxe campaign. I am going to receive the NatureLuxe Silk Foundation and NatureLuxe Gloss Lip Balm. Now, anyone that knows me well, knows I am a Bare Minerals girl...I can't say enough good things about Bare and it doesn't irritate my skin or cause me to break out. So, just that by itself is going to hard to beat...I don't have high expectations for it taking the place of my current makeup at all. But, I'm keeping an open mind, it might be nice to switch it up occasionally if I like it. I'm not real sure about the color they are sending me, there were very few options available for the skin tone and after taking the ColorMatch quiz (<--Really cool actually!) from Covergirl, I'm thinking its probably going to be way to dark for me. But, we shall see! I love lip gloss, so I am very excited about that product! All in all, its worth trying out and giving my opinion and I know even if its not my color, I have friends and family that would love to try it out too! And of course the fact that it has a lot of support in the professional world makes it worth trying out! Anyway, be sure to come back to check out my update on how the product actually feels and works and here's some details on the product:

Silk Foundation
  • Provides a smooth, silky feel
  • Contains refreshing cucumber water to help balance the creaminess on application
  • Made with hints of jojoba and rosehip extracts
  • Available in 14 shades ranging from light to dark tones
  • Oil-free, SPF 10 and dermatologically tested
  • Suggested to retail for $11.99
Gloss Balm
  • Combines the sheer color and shine of a gloss with the soft moisturization of a balm
  • Available in 16 versatile, beautiful shades
  • Formulated with SPF 15 for added protection
  • Suggested to retail for $6.49
Professional Opinions
  • 3 out of 4 professional make-up artists would recommend the NatureLuxe Collection to their clients-COVERGIRL's new luxury line exchanges select heavy synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients. For a polished make-up look with a lightweight feel, every time, it's what COVERGIRL likes to call “luxury touched by nature”.
  • This smooth silk foundation trades in a heavier emollient for a touch of cucumber water and a hint of natural jojoba and rosehip extracts. It provides a flawless coverage and a silky lightweight feel. In fact, 8 out of 10 professional make-up artists agree it provides a luxurious skin finish and light, luxurious feel!
  • But the NatureLuxe love doesn't end there — new COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters that 9 out of 10 make-up artists would recommend to clients for a sheer color with a non-sticky, lightweight feel.
  • As Global Creative Design Director at COVERGIRL and a creative force behind the new COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Collection, world-renowned make-up artist Pat McGrath knows a thing or two about what looks good. And when she's not creating avant-garde make-up looks for the shows of Dolce & Gabanna and Christian Dior or travelling the world creating the next new look, she's helping to bring these looks to you. So what does Pat have to say about the lightweight luxury of this new collection? silk foundation: "In make-up, we're seeing Luxe-Simplicity influence a light, fresh yet flawless look which is both luxurious and radiant; I call this the 'naturally polished' look. Think of a beautiful and radiant glow as if you've just been to a spa and have been pampering your skin. This is not a 'no make-up' look; this is full coverage yet naturally polished, a light yet confident look."
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share