Sunday, June 12, 2011

A little late....Last Sunday's Trip to Drugstores & More...

Okay, well those of you that know me, know why I'm late posting this. Those that don't, well, I had 3 birthday parties in the last 3 weeks on top of going back to school for summer semester and kids getting out of school. And of course, about  a million other things. I don't know about all of you, but I'm not super mom...It's exhausting!  But, here is a quick breakdown of last Sunday's totals (6/5):
CVS Trip
5 Vitamin Waters
2 Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash/Rinse
2 Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste
2 Oral-B Pulsar Toothbrushes
Subtotal 40.99
- 40.99 Savings/Coupons
=0.00 TOOP
RiteAid Trip
2 Veet Products
1 Blink Tears
2 Rimmel Nail polishes
Subtotal 29.45
-24.50 Savings/ Coupons
= 4.95 TOOP
*BUT* The Blink Tears were a SCR this month, so I will be getting a check for 7.99 back making it 3.04 in OVERAGES paid to me!

Walgreens
1 Box of Omega Smart Ultimate Fish Oil
5 Laffy Taffy candy (fillers)
23.99 Subtotal
-23.99 Savings/Coupons
=0.00 TOOP











So, my weekly drugstore totals altogether are:
Subtotal 94.43 - 89.48 Savings = 4.95 TOOP - 7.99 SCR = -3.04
SO, a savings of 94% without the rebate and 103% with the rebate! Better than FREE!




(Quick) Publix Trip
2 Mrs. T's Pierogies
1 Fresh Express Salad Mix
(Raincheck for the yummy Jala bars)
Subtotal 9.16
-7.57 Savings/Coupons
=1.59 TOOP

I wanted to share this quick Publix trip because this would make a great lunch for the kids and us during the summer...Can you imagine paying for that without shopping the sales and coupons? Even if you did the sale, it would have still been right at 5.00. Not as bad, but it really makes you look back on the "before couponing"...I just imagine on what all we could have saved! It makes my tummy hurt thinking about all that wasted $$$! I think the best thing altogether about this, is that I get to buy things that I never would've splurged on before...Like the Rimmel nail polish...I actually did the french manicure today on my nails and it looks salon perfect! It's nice to have those little things and not have to worry about spending that little extra!Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share